CLICK ON HEADING FOR MORE INFORMATION
First National Bank opened its doors for business after its national charter was issued on July 29, 1884. Following sale of the bank to Peter Eresch in 1912, he served as its President until 1946 when his son, George Eresch, succeeded him. After George’s passing in 1952, C.J. Giblin, George’s wife, became the majority shareholder, owner and Chairman of the Board. At this time, Floyd Lampert took over the role of President and served until his death in 1983. Jerry Eilert assumed the office of President and served until 1997, at which time Mrs. Giblin passed away and Robert L. Lampert and family purchased majority ownership.
The Board elected Robert as bank President on April 9, 1997 and he continues to serve the interests of First National Bank, as well as the greater-Beloit community and its citizens to the present day.