First National Bank offers our loyal customers a variety of additional financial and personal services. Please contact a banking representative for specific service details, terms and conditions.
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance on Loans
- Life Insurance
- Appraisal Services
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Certified Bank Checks / Money Orders / Wire Transfers
- Pre-Authorized Transfer Services
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Night Depository (located on the east side of the bank)
- Drive Thru Window (Monday-Thurs: 7:30 - 4:30 / Friday: 7:30 - 6:00)
- Notary / Fax / Photocopy Services
- DOLLY PARTON'S IMAGINATION LIBRARY
We started the imagination library program in January of 2000 to children with a Beloit zip code. As of June 2015, we have distributed over 24,000 books to those children. You do not need to have an account here at the bank to be eligible. The only requirements are that you have a Beloit zip code and you have to have a parent or guardian to complete an official registration form. Your child will get 1 free book per month from age 0 through 4.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A PDF OF THE IMAGINATION LIBRARY REGISTRATION FORM.