First National Bank offers our loyal customers a variety of additional financial and personal services. Please contact a banking representative for specific service details, terms and conditions.
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance on Loans
- Life Insurance
- Appraisal Services
- U.S. Government Savings Bonds
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Certified Bank Checks / Money Orders / Wire Transfers
- Treasury Tax and Loan Deposit Services
- Pre-Authorized Transfer Services
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Auction Clerking Services
- Night Depository (located at 101 East Main Street)
- Drive Thru Window (Monday-Thurs: 7:30 - 4:30 / Friday: 7:30 - 6:00)
- Notary / Fax / Photocopy Services
- DOLLY PARTON'S IMAGINATION LIBRARY
We started the imagination library program in January of 2000 to kids with a Beloit zip code only. In 2006 we teamed up with the Mitchell County Partnership for Children and made it available to any child in Mitchell County. As of October 2010, we have distributed over 12,000 books to kids in Mitchell County. You do not need to have an account here at the bank to be eligible. The only requirements are that you live in Mitchell County and you have to have a parent or guardian to complete an official registration form. You will get 1 free book per month from age 0 through 4.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A PDF OF THE IMAGINATION LIBRARY REGISTRATION FORM.